2.3.14

What is this blog?

Hello. So this is awkward? Let me get straight to the point. This blog is created for individuals like me (basically awkward, weird, anti-social freaks who are desperately trying to survive and are putting too much effort in fitting in they lose themselves) No, this is not a suicidal account who post depressing articles. If you are looking for that, please leave. This is more of a way to voice out and express my ideas to the world. To make them see what I think for a change. I don't want to be the outcast anymore. It all has to stop now. I know I deserve a spot somewhere and I may or may not be on a quest to find it. This is merely a way for me to have a say on things.  I will try to update really often and post more but I can't make any promises. So I guess I'll be seeing you around then? Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment