24.3.14

Project Happy

Project Happy

So earlier today, I had a little mental breakdown while looking for the thing I treasure the most (at the moment)  my beloved iPod. Thinks sort of just clicked through my head. I started thinking these things and hearing voices in my head. You probably think I'm delusional and dramatic but, I'm not making things sound worst than they seem. I'm actually doing the opposite. Back to the project, I'm going to try this thing whenever I feel really crappy I block out everything and focus on something that actually matters. Either I do something productive or lose myself in a song or a book. I'll be posting a whole lot more entries about this so I hope you don't mind. I really think something's wrong with me, and I'm trying to figure out what that is. So yeah thanks. Bye. Or see you soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment